Determining your tax obligations can be difficult, but a knowledgeable tax attorney makes it easy. At The Law Offices Of Kevin Kilduff, P.C., you can get straight answers to any tax law question you might have.
Our lead tax planning attorney has helped countless Hingham, MA area clients by...
Structuring litigation settlements
Performing choice-of-entity analyses
Organizing and advising tax-exempt entities
Obtaining private letter and 501(c)(3) determination rulings
Find out how attorney Kilduff can help you - speak with him today.
Before becoming a tax planning attorney, Kevin Kilduff was an IRS tax consultant. He now focuses on tax controversies and can handle legal matters involving...
- Debt workouts
- Like-kind exchanges
- General tax planning
- Structured finance
- Financial instruments
- Investment tax credits
- Tax audits and litigation
- Real estate transactions
- Stock and asset acquisitions
- LLC and partnership structuring
- State and international taxation
- Tax-free mergers and reorganizations
- Gift and valuation issues in family partnerships
- Buyouts, venture capital and other investment funds
- Executive compensation, stock options, limitations on deductions and other incentive compensation
- Tax-exempt bonds for government entities, hospitals, educational institutions and other exempt facilities
Call 781-556-1040 now for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with a tax attorney in Hingham, MA.